Diet plan, food diary, calorie counter & healthy recipes, all in one convenient place. Reach your weight loss goals with food tracker Lifesum!
Keto diet, low carb or high protein? We’ll help you find a diet plan best suited to you. Need a health tracker to keep you going? Fear not. We’ve got an intuitive food diary, macro calculator & diet tips to give you a helping hand.
Food planner & macro tracker – TOP Lifesum features:
● Diet plan & diet tips for any goal – lose weight & eat healthy
● Calorie counter & food tracker with barcode scanner for easy logging
● Macro calculator – see your daily macros, nutrition & calories
● Meal planner – eat healthy food from delicious recipes for any plan
● Health tracker – stay on top of your fitness & health
WEIGHT LOSS & DIET PLAN
Lose weight with your personal diet plan. Take our test to discover which food planner is the right one for you. From keto diet to low carb and everything in between, we have the right plan & diet tips for your weight loss goals.
RECIPES & MEAL PLANNER
Healthy recipes help you stick to your plan. Stuck in a keto diet rut? Explore keto recipes to beat the sugar cravings or search keto recipes for snacks to eat. Can’t decide what to eat? Check out the meal planner for ideas.
HEALTH TRACKER & FOOD PLANNER
Calorie counter & food tracker functions help you see your daily nutritional values at a glance. Did a workout today? Go premium & sync Lifesum with FitBit, Runkeeper, Moves and other fitness apps.
FOOD DIARY & MACRO TRACKER
Macros mythbusting. It’s easy with our macro tracker – make sure you reach the right type of energy composition with the macro calculator. Simply scan barcodes for macros and nutritional information, or enter manually.
Discover how tracking small habits can make a big difference & join millions on their journey to a healthier, happier you.
*Editors’ Choice 2016*
*Top Developer 2016*
*Android Excellence Apps 2017*
Download Lifesum now and get healthier today! You also get daily feedback to keep you in the right mindset and help you lose weight.
Lifesum integrates with Google Fit and S Health, so you can export nutrition and exercise data from Lifesum to Google Fit and S Health, and import fitness data and weight and body measurements back to Lifesum.
For extended features such as specialized diets and detailed nutrition information, and to sync with fitness apps such as Moves, Nokia Health, FitBit, Jawbone, Endomondo and Runkeeper, get the Lifesum Premium membership.
We’ve done some work on the diary to give you more insights into your health journey. Now there’s more details, more graphs, more colors, and it shows what diet plan you’re on. In short, it’s more you.
We hope you’ll like it! If you have any questions, please drop us a line: [email protected]
How to Install Lifesum – Diet Plan, Calorie Counter & Food Diary on a PC Windows?
Since Lifesum – Diet Plan, Calorie Counter & Food Diary is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type http://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Lifesum – Diet Plan, Calorie Counter & Food Diary App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Lifesum – Diet Plan, Calorie Counter & Food Diary
by following Download Lifesum – Diet Plan, Calorie Counter & Food Diary
- Open the Lifesum – Diet Plan, Calorie Counter & Food Diary that you finished download before and double click the Lifesum – Diet Plan, Calorie Counter & Food Diary app, and you will able to use Lifesum – Diet Plan, Calorie Counter & Food Diary App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Lifesum – Diet Plan, Calorie Counter & Food Diary App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Lifesum – Diet Plan, Calorie Counter & Food Diary for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Lifesum – Diet Plan, Calorie Counter & Food Diary App/Apk work on PC?
The app Lifesum – Diet Plan, Calorie Counter & Food Diary works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.