💊 Join the millions of Medisafers who are staying safe and in control of their meds with the #1 rated “MUST HAVE” app in 25 languages and more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Don’t hesitate — improper medication use and tracking in the United States leads to:
— 50% of patients not taking medications as prescribed
— 125,000 deaths a year, one every 4 minutes
— 700,000 hospital visits a year
— 44 out of 100 prescriptions never picked up at the pharmacy.
We’re committed to you never missing a dosage — or double-dosing by accident, which is the story behind why Medisafe began. https://medisafe.com/company/
10 Free Medisafe Features
• Get reminders for all your meds, times and displays your notes such as “take with food”
• Handle very complicated dosing schedules, benefitting from years of tips from other Medisafers
• Send your friends and family notifications if you want help staying on track if you miss a dose
• Track dozens of measurements – such as blood pressure, weight, and glucose all in one place
• See daily and monthly medication progress reports that you can send to a doctor or nurse ahead of an appointment
• Choose from a library of free medication reminder sounds
• Receive Rx refill reminders so you can restock your meds
• Add from a full range of PRN “as needed’ medications, vitamins and supplements
• Know you when multiple drugs you’ve entered may have drug-to-drug interactions to discuss with your caregiver
• Discount cards and coupons US drugstores like Walgreens, Rite-Aid, CVS.
And There’s More (Still Free)
➕ Weekend mode – Want to sleep in on Saturday and Sunday? Monday too? Your reminders can come a few hours later if you wish
➕ Pharmacist videos giving you tips and reminders on your medications, such as when to take on an empty stomach
➕ Android Wear smart watch enabled, so you can simply shake your wrist to mark as taken, or tap to skip a dose
➕ Completely free and anonymous. Registration (not required) is offered so you can receive automatic backup and restore – such as if you get a new phone or lose this one
➕ Absolutely compliant with HIPAA, safeguarding medical information.
➕ Google Editors’ Choice (Awarded 2016).
⏰ Award-Winning Pill Reminder
Medisafe is ranked #1 by pharmacists in an independent study. Another separate study released in November 2017 also ranked Medisafe #1 out of more than 300,000 apps worldwide.
📈 Keep it Together
We’re not just for one condition. Control your meds in one “MUST HAVE” free diabetes app, cancer app, multiple sclerosis app, HIV app, depression app, or app for any number of conditions. Medisafers include those living with cancer, HIV, hypertension, atrial fibrillation, multiple sclerosis, stroke risk, Crohn’s Disease, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, multiple myeloma, fibromyalgia and others. Patients using the SureMed pack by Omnicell get a special SureMed version.
App Permissions Information:
Read Your Contacts – used if you choose to add a doctor or Medfriend. The app never stores your address book content and it doesn’t access your address book without asking you first.
Find Accounts on the Device – Medisafe uses push notifications to Medfriends to let those with permission know if the main user has forgotten to take medication.
Supported Android Wear Smart Watches: LG Style, LG Sport, LG G, Moto 360 (1st/2nd gen.), Moto 360 Sport, Samsung Gear Live, Huawei Watch, ASUS ZenWatch 2, and others
– Bug fixes
Thanks for using Medisafe and please continue sending all your suggestions and reviews. If you gave us less than 5 stars, we’d appreciate it if you’d update your review to help others find us too.
Have ideas or want to see what’s coming soon? Join our Beta Community at medisafe.com/betacommunity.
How to Install Pill Reminder and Medication Tracker by Medisafe on a PC Windows?
Since Pill Reminder and Medication Tracker by Medisafe is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type http://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Pill Reminder and Medication Tracker by Medisafe App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Pill Reminder and Medication Tracker by Medisafe
by following Download Pill Reminder and Medication Tracker by Medisafe
- Open the Pill Reminder and Medication Tracker by Medisafe that you finished download before and double click the Pill Reminder and Medication Tracker by Medisafe app, and you will able to use Pill Reminder and Medication Tracker by Medisafe App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Pill Reminder and Medication Tracker by Medisafe App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Pill Reminder and Medication Tracker by Medisafe for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Pill Reminder and Medication Tracker by Medisafe App/Apk work on PC?
The app Pill Reminder and Medication Tracker by Medisafe works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.