ZArchiver – is a program for archivemanagement. It has a simple and functional interface.
ZArchiver lets you:
– Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2),gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
– Decompres the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5,bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz,Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs,ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc), lzip;
– View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip,XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm,zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm,arc (freearc), lzip;
– Create and decompress password-protected archives;
– Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip,tar, apk, mtz);
– Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompressonly);
– Partial archive decompression;
– Open compressed files;
– Open an archive file from mail applications;
– Extract splited archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001,part1.rar, z01);
– Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
– UTF-8/UTF-16 supporting in filenames. Allows you to use nationalsymbols in filenames;
– No need for enabling multiselect mode. You can select files byclicking on the icon from the left of the filename;
ATTENTION! Any useful ideas and wishes are welcome. You can sendthem by email or just leave a comment here.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archivecan only be opened with the password (don’t use the phonepassword!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all files, you want to compress, by clicking on icons(from the left of filenames). Click on the one of selected filesand choose “Compress” from menu. Set desired options and press OKbutton.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on archive name and select suitable options (“ExtractHere” or other).
How to Install ZArchiver on a PC Windows?
Since ZArchiver is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type http://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link ZArchiver App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download ZArchiver
0.8.5by following Download ZArchiver 0.8.5
- Open the ZArchiver that you finished download before and double click the ZArchiver app, and you will able to use ZArchiver App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running ZArchiver App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using ZArchiver for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the ZArchiver App/Apk work on PC?
The app ZArchiver works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.
On label App :
- zarchiver for pc windows 10
- cara download zarchiver di laptop
- download zarchiver for laptop
- download zarchiver for pc windows 7
- download zarchiver windows
- z archivar for windows 10
- zarchiver for pc windows 7
- zarchiver for w10
- zarchiver for windows 10