Discover thousands of inspiring trail guides, download offline topo maps, and navigate with confidence on your next hike, bike ride, backpacking trip, or outdoor adventure. Go anywhere: ViewRanger works offline without mobile and data signals.
** 2017 Best Outdoor App -Elevation Outdoors **
** Best New Outdoor Tech in 2017 –Backpacker magazine**
** Trusted by 300 Search & Rescue teams **
>> BEST-IN-CLASS MAPS
Free Worldwide Maps: street maps, aerial and satellite images, and terrain maps.
Upgrade to access four premium map types: USA Topo, USGS Topo, USA Land Cover, and USA Slopes. USA topographic maps are 1:24K scale with 20- to 40-foot contours in most places. Plus additional premium topographic maps for Europe, USA, Canada and New Zealand.
>> SKYLINE: AUGMENTED REALITY FOR THE OUTDOORS
Launch our Skyline feature and pan the landscape using your Android’s camera. Skyline identifies over 9 million peaks, places, lakes in the world. Bonus: When following a route, see direction arrows and navigate to points on the real landscape. (Note: No Skyline coverage in Alaska.)
>> ANDROID WEAR™
• Navigate trails and view track stats on your wrist with Android Wear™ enabled smartwatches.
• Record a new track and pause or stop an existing track recording.
• View heading, bearing, lat/long and altitude data.
• ViewRanger is also optimized for the Casio PRO TREK smart watch.
>> TRAIL GUIDES
See 180,000 routes posted by top publishing brands and find trails in national parks, state parks, and national forests. Check out every mile of Appalachian and Pacific Crest Trails too.
More Online: Plan your next hiking project, draw routes, print maps, and import GPX files on our website too. Then send and follow them on your Android device. Bonus: Import GPS files from outdoor websites and handheld GPS units.
>> GPS NAVIGATION & STATS
• See your GPS location on a map.
• Record tracks and follow routes
• Plot and go to point of interests
• See live trip and navigation stats: time, speed, distance, navigation arrows, compass bearing, sunrise and sunset.
• Privately share your real-time GPS location with friends and family with BuddyBeacon™. Data connection required.
• Share routes and tracks with friends and social networks.
Free Global maps © OpenStreetMap contributors.
Some features, such as viewing online maps, browsing routes, downloading maps and routes and sharing your location using BuddyBeacon require an internet connection.
Let’s Explore! Update your app for the latest features. This update:
* Improves how you save offline maps after downloading a route
* Features more offline map styles when downloading a route
* Get notified when your routes are reviewed
* Bug fixes
How to Install ViewRanger – Hiking Trails & Bike Rides on a PC Windows?
Since ViewRanger – Hiking Trails & Bike Rides is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type http://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link ViewRanger – Hiking Trails & Bike Rides App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download ViewRanger – Hiking Trails & Bike Rides
by following Download ViewRanger – Hiking Trails & Bike Rides
- Open the ViewRanger – Hiking Trails & Bike Rides that you finished download before and double click the ViewRanger – Hiking Trails & Bike Rides app, and you will able to use ViewRanger – Hiking Trails & Bike Rides App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running ViewRanger – Hiking Trails & Bike Rides App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using ViewRanger – Hiking Trails & Bike Rides for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the ViewRanger – Hiking Trails & Bike Rides App/Apk work on PC?
The app ViewRanger – Hiking Trails & Bike Rides works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.