With this app you can easily generate pure waves that will stimulate your concentration, meditation or relaxation.
• Use headphones for a better sound experience
• Don’t use this app while driving or operating heavy machinery.
• Take care of your hearing, is not necessary to hear these sounds at high volume.
You can generate and save your own frequencies using two independent oscillators, controlled by two horizontal bars or the buttons “Set L and Set R”, which allow you to enter the exact amount you want.
Use values with two decimal points (eg 125.65), or choose one of the built in presets.
The sounds are produced in real time, they are not pre-recorded sounds. This enables to play them without interruption.
The pure sine-wave sounds are processed in real time natively by your mobile device with Pure Data (libpd).
How it works
Binaural beats, or binaural tones, are auditory processing artifacts, or apparent sounds, caused by specific physical stimuli.
This effect was discovered in 1839 by Heinrich Wilhelm Dove and earned greater public awareness in the late 20th century based on claims coming from the alternative medicine community that binaural beats could help induce relaxation, meditation, creativity and other desirable mental states.
The effect on the brainwaves depends on the difference in frequencies of each tone: for example, if 300 Hz was played in one ear and 310 in the other, then the binaural beat would have a frequency of 10 Hz.
To experience the binaural beats perception, it is best to listen to this file with headphones on moderate to weak volume – the sound should be easily heard, but not loud. Note that the sound appears to pulsate only when heard through both earphones.
For more info visit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats
For best results please use headphones.
Take care of your hearing, is not necessary to hear these sounds at high volume.
The vertical bar controls the volume, but it is independent of your device’s volume, so if there is no sound or it’s too high, also set your device’s volume to balance the sound.
You can save a preset directly from the main screen by clicking on the button “save” , the current values are loaded automatically to the next screen.
Then just type a name and click Save.
To load a preset, click on Presets in the main screen and then choose a preset by clicking on its name.
To delete a preset simply click on the trashcan button.
Running in background
To let the app running in the background, just press the “Home” button on your device.
If you press the “Back” button the app will close.
Just type a value in minutes. The app will shutdown automatically when the time ends.
– Meditation helper;
– Concentration to study;
– Relaxing Sounds;
– Help to fall asleep;
– Noise Block;
– It will provide continuous sounds, generate binaural beats in real time, no loops;
– Works in background, just press the “Home” button or use in app shortcut;
– Fix incompatibility with some 64 bits devices.
– New high resolution sound configuration;
– Increased audio buffer size;
– Removed all permissions;
– UI improvements;
– Custom frequency limit (Pro Version)
How to Install Brain Waves – Binaural Beats on a PC Windows?
Since Brain Waves – Binaural Beats is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type http://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Brain Waves – Binaural Beats App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Brain Waves – Binaural Beats
by following Download Brain Waves – Binaural Beats
- Open the Brain Waves – Binaural Beats that you finished download before and double click the Brain Waves – Binaural Beats app, and you will able to use Brain Waves – Binaural Beats App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Brain Waves – Binaural Beats App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Brain Waves – Binaural Beats for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Brain Waves – Binaural Beats App/Apk work on PC?
The app Brain Waves – Binaural Beats works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.