The official BBC Sport app offers the latest sports news, live action, scores and highlights. It’s the best way to follow all the latest sporting action.
– The ability to select your own personalised sports news notifications
– Home screen displaying the top stories & analysis from across the world of sport
– Watch major sporting events live or catch up with on-demand highlights
– Create a personalised “My Sport” page, bringing together the stories, results and fixtures for the topics you love – with more than 300 topics to follow
– Set notifications for sport news for more than 150 football teams, dozens of cricket and rugby teams and every Formula 1 race
– Discover upcoming live events and access live catch-up video, audio and text commentary within the Live Guide
– Set event reminders for any upcoming live events and receive a push notification when the event starts
– Read the top sport headlines using our widget. Swipe down on your iPhone/iPad to see the top BBC stories from the world of sport
– Cast live and on-demand video to your TV using Chromecast
– Comprehensive football news, analysis, live scores, match stats and text commentaries – plus the gossip column
– Dedicated indexes for dozens of sports, including football, F1, cricket, rugby union, rugby league, tennis and golf
– Share stories and results with your friends and followers
– The BBC will be adding new features to the app and will notify you when they become available in the App Store
A network connection is required in order to access content.
Supports the current Chromecast versions.
How to Install BBC Sport on a PC Windows?
Since BBC Sport is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link BBC Sport App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download BBC Sport
by following Download BBC Sport
- Open the BBC Sport that you finished download before and double click the BBC Sport app, and you will able to use BBC Sport App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running BBC Sport App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using BBC Sport for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the BBC Sport App/Apk work on PC?
The app BBC Sport works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.