QualityTime 2.2 is here!
QualityTime is a fun, visually engaging and easy-to-use Android appthat allows you to monitor and get real time reports on how muchtime you spend on your smartphone and on your favorite apps.
QualityTime offers a unique and in-depth analysis of yoursmartphone activities by tracking total usage, screen unlocks andindividual apps with hourly, daily and weekly summary reportingoptions.
The app provides the ability to curb your habits by usingactionable features allowing you to set your own time restrictionslike ‘alerts’, ‘take a break’ and ‘scheduled breaks’.These featurescan help you manage and control your usage when needed.
You can create different QualityTime profiles to customize how youwish to unplug from your smartphone during “take a break” or“scheduled breaks” to minimize distractions during those periods.QualityTime profiles provide options for you to block notificationsand reject phone calls with auto reply text messages. You can alsodefine exceptions to allow incoming calls from important contactsand permit access to specific apps during those restrictedperiods.
You can also connect to the Internet of Things (IoT) to set alertsthat tell you when you are overusing your phone!
5 Image Tutorial QualityTime – My Digital Diet App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
You can use QualityTime without signing up. However, by creating aQualityTime account, you will be able to see detailed device usagehistory for up to 6 months, and the usage information will besecurely backed-up in the Cloud.
Your Smartphone Timeline:
• Smartphone usage activities log displayed as a fun, visuallyengaging and easy-to-navigate “timeline”. Scroll up and down toview timeline activities from morning to night. Swipe left &right to navigate to view different dates.
Discover Your Smartphone Habits:
• Daily and Weekly Usage summary of total device usage, screenunlocks and your top apps with time spent on each app and number oftimes accessed – your “digital diet”.
• Automatically receive a recap of the previous day’s usage summaryevery morning (can be disabled).
• Zoom in to hourly usage view for the selected date.
• Tap any app to track app-specific usage history pattern by timeor access frequency.
• Customize and exclude tracking by apps; pause tracking atanytime.
• Share my top apps feature.
• Quick glance of today’s usage status with the QualityTimedashboard widget.
Manage Your Digital Diet:
• Create device usage alert (usage time and screen unlocks) and appusage time alert (e.g. addicted social or games app).
• “Take a Break” to immediately unplug from your smartphone;one-click access via the “Take a Break” widget.
• Plan your “Take a Break” in advance (Scheduled Breaks) withrepeating schedules.
• Define your own QualityTime Profiles to customize your “Take aBreak” (restrict access to your phone).
• Create different QualityTime Profiles and customize how you wantto unplug your smartphone during “Take a Break” or “ScheduledBreaks”; options to block notifications, reject incoming calls withauto-reply text messages, define exceptions to allow incoming callsfrom ‘whitelist’ contacts, permit access to certain apps duringthose restricted periods.
• “Missed notification” center – captures all your missednotifications during “Take a Break” or “Scheduled Breaks” so youwon’t miss anything important.
• IFTTT (ifttt.com/qualitytime) support to provide valuableif-this-then-that recipes that lets you set personalized alertswith your favorite online services or Internet of Things (IoT) whenyou exceed your device usage limit.
Please report any feedback, feature requests or suggestions [email protected] We will continue to provide updates andenhancements based on your feedback to make this app even moreawesome.
QualityTime is a registered trademark of ZeroDesktop Inc.
How to Install QualityTime – My Digital Diet on a PC Windows?
Since QualityTime – My Digital Diet is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link QualityTime – My Digital Diet App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download QualityTime – My Digital Diet
2.2by following Download QualityTime – My Digital Diet 2.2
- Open the QualityTime – My Digital Diet that you finished download before and double click the QualityTime – My Digital Diet app, and you will able to use QualityTime – My Digital Diet App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running QualityTime – My Digital Diet App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using QualityTime – My Digital Diet for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the QualityTime – My Digital Diet App/Apk work on PC?
The app QualityTime – My Digital Diet works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.