DSLR Controller was the first and remains thebest app to fully control your Canon EOS DSLR from your Androiddevice, through USB cable or Wi-Fi connection. No computer orlaptop required, no root required, only a compatible mobile device,a compatible camera, and if connecting through USB, the rightcable.
We strongly suggest you read up on the website (http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, howit works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The websitecontains a wealth of information you should know beforeusing.
Not all devices are compatible, especially if you want to use a USBconnection. For a free app you can use to test compatibility, seethe “Remote Release” app (http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ).If you need a refund, go to our website (http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) and follow the instructions in the FAQentry. We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compatibility lists, changelogs,FAQs, can all be found on our website:http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread atXDA-Developers.com:
2 Image Tutorial DSLR Controller App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
Features include but are not limited to:
– Live View
– Auto Focus (tap Live View)
– Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
– Zoom control
– Grid and aspect ratio overlay
– Bulb capture
– Continuous capture
– Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
– Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4modes/filter)
– Video recording
– HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
– Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
– Focus A-B
– Mirror Lockup support
– Timelapse (incl. HDR)
– Wi-Fi Passthrough
– Extensive modification of settings
— Shutter speed
— ExpComp and Bracket
— ISO speed
— Auto-Focus Mode
— Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
— Picture Style
— Drive Mode
— White Balance
— Color Temperature
— Auto-Lighting Optimizer
— Metering Mode
— Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to(M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website (http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
Supported Android devices:
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all modern Androiddevices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). Ifyou are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support -most recent devices do. Please see the ‘Devices’ section on ourwebsite ( https://dslrcontroller.com/devices.php ) for furtherinformation.
If your camera only supports USB, you can modify a TL-MR3040 toprovide a Wi-Fi connection (http://dslrcontroller.com/guide-wifi_mr3040.php )
Supported Canon EOS models:
Newer cameras than listed below are usually supported.
– 1D Mark IV
– 1D X
– 1D X Mark II
– 5D Mark II
– 5D Mark III
– 5D Mark IV
– 7D Mark II
– 1D mk III
– 1Ds mk III
– pre-2006 models
– EOS M mirrorless devices (work in progress)
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLRController!
How to Install DSLR Controller on a PC Windows?
Since DSLR Controller is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link DSLR Controller App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download DSLR Controller
1.06by following Download DSLR Controller 1.06
- Open the DSLR Controller that you finished download before and double click the DSLR Controller app, and you will able to use DSLR Controller App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running DSLR Controller App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using DSLR Controller for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the DSLR Controller App/Apk work on PC?
The app DSLR Controller works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.