Get greater control of how music sounds onyour Android device with our touch-adjustable linear-phase FIRequalizer, which offers 16,384 discrete bands of HD equalizationwith zero loss in audio quality. Create and save your own EQpresets or select an optimized filter created by professionalmusicians. HF Player for Android also enables playback of Hi-ResAudio formats including FLAC, 192 kHz/24-bit WAV, and DSD at noextra charge.
Enjoy stunning audio quality anywhere you like by adding an OnkyoDAC-HA200 D/A Converter and Headphone Amplifier to enable adirect-digital connection to your AOA 2.0 (Android OpenAccessory)-compatible Android device via USB cable. OTG (On The Go)cables facilitate a digital connection to USB audio-compatibleexternal devices—simply purchase our Unlock Application and updateto the full-featured version of Onkyo HF Player for Android toenable Hi-Res Audio output.
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz output via theheadphone connection, AOS connection, digital connections via OTGcable (free version only) is downsampled to 44.1 kHz.
• High-precision equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear-phase FIRfilter)
• Automatic upsampling function
• Crossfade playback option
• Album artwork and song lyric display
• Repeat function (songs within a list)
• Resume Playback Function
• Shuffle function (within a list)
• Selectable equalizer presets optimized by musicians for Onkyoheadphones
• Easily add songs to playlists and Up Next list
• Real-time DSD conversion function (supported on paidversion)
• Volume control function for USB-audio-compatible externalhardware using volume keys of Android devices
• MP3, ALAC (up to 48 kHz)
• DSF/DSD-IFF [DSD(2.8 MHz) / Double-rate DSD(5.6 MHz) / Quad-rateDSD(11.2 MHz), DoP / PCM conversion
• FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF(up to 384 kHz), Ogg-Vorbis (up to 192kHz)
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz is downsampledto 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, TraditionalChinese
Requires Android 4.1 or later.
* Operation of this application is not guaranteed for alldevices.
5 Image Tutorial Onkyo HF Player App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
How to Install Onkyo HF Player on a PC Windows?
Since Onkyo HF Player is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Onkyo HF Player App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Onkyo HF Player
2.3.0by following Download Onkyo HF Player 2.3.0
- Open the Onkyo HF Player that you finished download before and double click the Onkyo HF Player app, and you will able to use Onkyo HF Player App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Onkyo HF Player App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Onkyo HF Player for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Onkyo HF Player App/Apk work on PC?
The app Onkyo HF Player works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.