DSM Media allows secure purchasing and distribution of photos, video, audio and and documents. It synchronizes with a secure media vault and gives you access to your complete media catalog directly from your mobile device. Listen, view or even purchase new items at your convenience.
– Companion Publishing System automatically creates streaming and downloadable versions of each video
– Security and Encryption; all content is secure and protected from illegal copying
– Analytics and Reporting features enables to you to measure user engagement
How to Install DSM Media on a PC Windows?
Since DSM Media is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link DSM Media App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download DSM Media
by following Download DSM Media
- Open the DSM Media that you finished download before and double click the DSM Media app, and you will able to use DSM Media App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running DSM Media App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using DSM Media for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the DSM Media App/Apk work on PC?
The app DSM Media works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.