Manage your APK in the easiest way。
• Scan all APKs in SD card
• Install APK
• Search APK
• Batch rename APK’s filename
• Batch Move APKs to directory
• Search and delete all duplicate APKs in one click
• User can custom [time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show inlist
• Show apk details: size, package, apk path.
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If we granted root permission, we can install multi-APK in oneclick.
How to Install APK File Manager on a PC Windows?
Since APK File Manager is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link APK File Manager App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download APK File Manager
3.1.107by following Download APK File Manager 3.1.107
- Open the APK File Manager that you finished download before and double click the APK File Manager app, and you will able to use APK File Manager App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running APK File Manager App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using APK File Manager for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the APK File Manager App/Apk work on PC?
The app APK File Manager works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.