Lyra is your personal artificial intelligentassistant. Just talk to Lyra as if you’re talking to a human, Lyrawill understand. She might even give her personal opinion…
– Play YouTube videos
– Tell jokes
– Translate words and phrases instantly
– Open Maps & give you directions
– Find local restaurants
– Manage your diary
– Save notes and reminders
– Set alarms
– Search your contacts
– Find the weather forecast
• Search the web
…and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Questions or comments? We’d love to hear from you. Email us [email protected]
How to Install Lyra Virtual Assistant on a PC Windows?
Since Lyra Virtual Assistant is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Lyra Virtual Assistant App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Lyra Virtual Assistant
1.2.2by following Download Lyra Virtual Assistant 1.2.2
- Open the Lyra Virtual Assistant that you finished download before and double click the Lyra Virtual Assistant app, and you will able to use Lyra Virtual Assistant App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Lyra Virtual Assistant App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Lyra Virtual Assistant for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Lyra Virtual Assistant App/Apk work on PC?
The app Lyra Virtual Assistant works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.