★ DNSet *DOES NOT* require ROOT privileges torun.
★ DNSet works both on Wi-Fi and 3G.
★ WARNING: the app may not work properly on Android 4.4.x(1,2,3)due to a known system bug which we are not responsible for. We’resorry for the inconvenience.
★This app work fine on Android 4.4.4This app works fine on Android4.4.4★
DNSet sets Google’s public DNS servers (220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168) on yourdevice. In order to do this it creates a local VPN so you have toauthorise the app once. The app quits after the VPN has beeninitialised, this saves space on your device’s precious RAMmemory.
Avoiding the ISP’s DNS may help in:
* Bypassing restrictions on certain websites
* Speeding up your browsing experience
DNSet is able to start automatically at boot time. Enable the ‘autostart’ checkbox and a notification will appear every time you turnon your device. Just click on the notification, authorise the appet voilà, Google’s DNS servers will be in use.
How to Install DNSet on a PC Windows?
Since DNSet is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
5 Image Tutorial DNSet App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link DNSet App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download DNSet
1.1by following Download DNSet 1.1
- Open the DNSet that you finished download before and double click the DNSet app, and you will able to use DNSet App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running DNSet App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using DNSet for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the DNSet App/Apk work on PC?
The app DNSet works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.