Kik is way more than just messaging. It’s the easiest way toconnect with your friends, stay in the loop, and explore – allthrough chat. No phone numbers, just pick a username.
• Choose who to chat with one-on-one and in groups
• Share pics, videos, gifs, games, and more
• Meet new friends with similar interests
Get on Kik now. Start chatting!
How to Install Kik on a PC Windows?
Since Kik is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Kik App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Kik
18.104.22.16818by following Download Kik 22.214.171.12418
- Open the Kik that you finished download before and double click the Kik app, and you will able to use Kik App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Kik App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Kik for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
5 Image Tutorial Kik App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
How does the Kik App/Apk work on PC?
The app Kik works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.