Gold Prospecting Tools – GPS tracking system,designed specifically for prospecting.
Not a metal detector 🙂
Trial Version – Has Ads at start.
Please consider Pro Version – to support furtherdevelopment.
Shows a real-time map, with current and previous tracks, to helpyou explore new areas and find more gold. All data is stored on thephone and displayed using the Google Maps V2 API. Co-ordinates arenot uploaded at any time. Each ‘site’ is stored against a Pin. Alsoincludes a directional compass and mapping tools to mark locations,measure distances and ability to send a location as link to SMS oremail.
Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and Google Maps are required tobe installed on the Phone. It is recommended to cache potentialareas in
5 Image Tutorial GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
Google Maps prior to going prospecting.
– The GPS must be working before maps will be displayed (ie youneed to be outside)
– It is only as accurate as your GPS (probably +/- 3 metres when inthe open).
– Please use commonsense, and don’t rely on GPS/Phone/Compass asonly means of navigation.
– Sessions are stored against the selected PIN. It is recommendedthat different PIN’s are used for different sites. If you use thesame PIN, you will be able to see roughly where you have gonebefore, and hopefully where you have had success.
– The Green Marker is where you started (useful for finding yourcar …).
– Having the app open will drain battery. It is recommended thatyou start the app, check that it is recording, and then lock thescreen (using the power button).
– Buttons are on a Slider (drag across to show buttons)
– There is a separate mapping Tools sub menu, which allows you toadd three Markers, which are used to calculate distances. (thesewill only appear if you create a marker).
– You can disable the compass in the settings menu
– Long Click Maker menu Buttons (eg M1) to send that location tothe Share menu (can then SMS or email). This is a link to Googlemaps (you need to add a recipient, and can add messages etc)
Future versions will have a concept of sites, and a pin will berequired to start the App.
At the moment, the pin is just a site number. If you use thesame pin, then previous tracks are shown in Red, and the currenttrack is shown in Yellow. Green markers show where the GPS wasactivated (ie start). Yellow markers show where you have loggedlocations (hopefully gold). Dark blue dots are relatively accurateGPS points, Light Blue dots are inaccurate. Green dots are wherethe location hasn’t changed much for approx 2 minutes. These can behandy, as they probably relate to spots that you have dug.
The PIN can be as long as you want, but there is no easy way torecover your pin…
It is recommended to pick a pin, say 123, and then an extradigit for different sites. If you are not worried about your mateslooking at where you have gone, then you don’t even need to enter aPIN, just click on ‘enter’ (The Gold Triangle).
Please let me know if you find this useful for Grid’ing. Whilstthere are inaccuracies built into GPS, the relative data points areless effected – ie if you walk in a circle, then you will see acircle on your map.
Please feel free to drop me an email, if you would like me tobuild some specific functionality.
Tags: metal detector detecting prospector hunting treasure GPSmarker distance measure SMS hiking track tracker directionalcompass minelab metorite
How to Install GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools on a PC Windows?
Since GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools
Trialby following Download GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools Trial
- Open the GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools that you finished download before and double click the GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools app, and you will able to use GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools App/Apk work on PC?
The app GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.