Smart life, smart living
• Remotely control home appliances from anywhere
• Add and control multiple devices at once with one App
• Voice control via Amazon Echo and Google Home
• Interworking of multiple smart devices. Devices automaticallystart/stop working based on temperature, location and time.
• Easily share devices among family members
• Receive real-time alerts to ensure safety
• Easily and quickly connect Tuya Smart App to devices
How to Install Smart Life – Smart Living on a PC Windows?
Since Smart Life – Smart Living is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Smart Life – Smart Living App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Smart Life – Smart Living
2.9.5by following Download Smart Life – Smart Living 2.9.5
- Open the Smart Life – Smart Living that you finished download before and double click the Smart Life – Smart Living app, and you will able to use Smart Life – Smart Living App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Smart Life – Smart Living App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Smart Life – Smart Living for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Smart Life – Smart Living App/Apk work on PC?
The app Smart Life – Smart Living works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.