The myChevrolet Mobile App puts the power ofChevrolet in the palm of your hand, letting you stay connected toyour vehicle from virtually anywhere. If properly equipped, you canstart/stop your engine remotely, send destinations to youravailable navigation system, set parking reminders, scheduleservice, and more. Get the app to enjoy the full potential of yourChevrolet.
You’ll need your onstar.com or my.chevrolet.com username andpassword to log in.
Features available for Chevrolet vehicles equipped withOnStar
– Remote start and stop (requires factory-installed remotestart)
– Remote door lock and unlock (requires power locks)
– Remote horn and lights to help locate your Chevrolet
– View fuel level and efficiency, oil life, tire pressure andodometer readings
– For Electric Vehicle models, battery charge level and chargingstatus, change charge modes
Check for Recall
5 Image Tutorial myChevrolet App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
– Search and send destination to vehicle’s navigation system (ifequipped)
– Search and send destination to OnStar Turn-By-Turn routingassistance
– Find your vehicle’s approximate location on a map
Wi-Fi® Hotspot support:
– Toggle the Wi-Fi hotspot ON or OFF
– View and/or edit the SSID (network name) and password for thevehicle’s Wi-Fi hotspot
– View current data plan and remaining or consumed data, orpurchase more data
– Provides members savings and offers for dining, retail and fuelalong their route
View important information about your OnStar accountincluding:
– OnStar account details
Features available for all Chevrolet vehicles
– Explore/shop for accessories specific to your vehicle
Interactive Owner Manual:
– Quickly access the owner manual (in brief) for your Chevrolet[for 2011 model year vehicles and later]
How Things Work videos:
– Learn about common vehicle features
– Set a parking reminder with a pin drop, take a photo, make anote, and set a timer
– OnStar Advisor
– Electric Vehicle Advisor
– Chevrolet Roadside Assistance
– Contact a Chevrolet or OnStar Advisor via FacebookMessenger
– Locate and set a preferred dealer
– Search for dealers by ZIP code, proximity, or by City/State
– Request service appointments at the dealer of your choice
– View the status of your service appointment
– Request help from Chevrolet Roadside Assistance
– Edit the app’s home screen and configure myChevrolet to meet yourneeds
Acceptance of OnStar terms of service are required. The applicationis free, but a smartphone with a data connection is required to usecertain online features. An active OnStar account is required forsome features; others require a paid service plan. Features vary byvehicle, location and conditions. For a list of supported vehicles,please visit onstar.com/mobile.
*Features not available in Canada.
How to Install myChevrolet on a PC Windows?
Since myChevrolet is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link myChevrolet App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download myChevrolet
by following Download myChevrolet
- Open the myChevrolet that you finished download before and double click the myChevrolet app, and you will able to use myChevrolet App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running myChevrolet App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using myChevrolet for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the myChevrolet App/Apk work on PC?
The app myChevrolet works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.