Jawaker, the leading social platform for cardgames in the MENA region is offering you the chance to play Hand,to your heart’s content, free of charge!
Invite your friends to play online and carry the fun with youwherever you go! Challenge the pros in our Jawaker competitions!Start your own exclusive game, chat in complete privacy and joinour community of over 4 million players from around theworld!
Hand is not the only game you can play on our application, enjoy anarray of the most exciting card games offered by Jawaker such asHand Partner, Tarneeb, Syrian Tarneeb 41, Trix, Complex, Rummy,Partners and Estimation.
– Join any of our daily competitions and stand out among all cardgames professionals!
– Jawaker is completely free to play online!
– Play against real people anytime you want!
– In-game chat features for ultimate fun!
– Personalised profile picture from your facebook account!
Follow us on our Facebook page to get the latest from us!facebook.com/Jawaker
Cheers to all our Jawaker players, and game on!
5 Image Tutorial Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
Hand is non-partnership game played with 2-5 players, 2 sets ofcards with 2 jokers (106 playing cards). Dealing and playing arecounter-clockwise. Each player’s mission is to meld all his cardsor add cards to existing melds.
Cards and Dealing
Each player is dealt 14 cards, an extra card is dealt to the playeron the dealer’s right, and the rest of the cards are placedfacing-down in the center of the table, this pile is called thestock pile.
* The player who has 15 cards starts the game by discarding a cardto the “discarded pile” in the middle of the table. The turn thenpasses anti-clockwise, each player having the option to either drawa card from the stock pile, or pick the last card from thediscarded pile. In both cases each player should discard a card tothe discarded pile to indicate the end of their turn.
* If the player decided to pick a card from the discarded pile,they are obliged to meld using this card before discarding anothercard (see the “Melding and Adding Cards to Existing Melds” sectionbelow).
* The round ends when one player melds all their cards. Each gameconsists of 5 rounds.
Melding and Adding Cards to Existing Melds
* The player is allowed to make the following melds: sequentialcards of the same suit, or the different suits of the same card. Ameld has to have a minimum of 3 cards and a maximum of 5. A Jokercan be used as a wildcard to replace any card the player doesn’thave.
* The sum of cards in a player’s meld must be at least 51 whenmelding for the first time. After the first meld, the player canmeld with no restrictions.
* After the first meld, the player can also add cards to existingmelds freely.
* If a sequential meld contains a Joker, and one of the playersholds the card the Joker is used to replace, the player is allowedto take the Joker in exchange for that card. In the case of a Jokerand 2 cards of the same ranks and different suits, the Joker isconsidered a replacement for the 2 other cards and a player needsto have those cards to get the Joker.
* When calculating the sum of melds, a Joker is equivalent to thecard it replaces and an ace is equivalent to 11, unless used in aseries of A-2-3, in which case it is equivalent to 1.
* The winner of the round is the first player who’s out of cardsand is given a score of -30, the rest of the players have theircards added to their score (11 for each Ace, 15 for each Joker, and10 for each J, Q, or K). 100 points are added to the score of anyplayers who did not meld.
* If a player melds all of their cards without adding any card toexisting melds, this is considered a “hand” and is calculated as-60. Players get double the value of their cards and 200 points areadded to the score of any players who did not meld.
* The winner of the game is the player with the lowest score at theend of the 5 rounds.
Other Types of Hand
* Hand Partner
* Hand Saudi
How to Install Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi on a PC Windows?
Since Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi
14.0.2by following Download Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi 14.0.2
- Open the Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi that you finished download before and double click the Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi app, and you will able to use Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi App/Apk work on PC?
The app Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.