Gboard has everything you love about GoogleKeyboard—speed and reliability, Glide Typing, voice typing, andmore—plus Google Search built in. No more app switching; justsearch and share, right from your keyboard.
Glide Typing — Type faster by sliding your finger fromletter to letter
Voice typing — Easily dictate text on the go
Search and share: — Press the G to search and share anythingfrom Google:
• Nearby stores and restaurants
• Weather forecasts
• News articles
• Sports scores
• And anything else you’d search on Google
Emoji Search — Find that emoji, faster
GIFs — Search and share GIFs for the perfect reaction.
5 Image Tutorial Gboard – the Google Keyboard App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
Multilingual typing — No more switching between languagesmanually. Gboard will autocorrect and suggest from any of yourenabled languages.
Google Translate — Translate as you type in thekeyboard
Hundreds of language varieties — visit https://goo.gl/fMQ85Ufor the full list
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger across the space bar tomove the cursor
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to quickly deletemultiple words
• Make the number row always available (enable in Settings →Preferences → Number Row)
• Symbols hints: Show quick hints on your keys to access symbolswith a long press (enable in Settings → Preferences → Long pressfor symbols)
• One handed mode: On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the leftor the right of the screen
• Themes: Choose your own theme, with or without key borders
How to Install Gboard – the Google Keyboard on a PC Windows?
Since Gboard – the Google Keyboard is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Gboard – the Google Keyboard App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Gboard – the Google Keyboard
by following Download Gboard – the Google Keyboard
- Open the Gboard – the Google Keyboard that you finished download before and double click the Gboard – the Google Keyboard app, and you will able to use Gboard – the Google Keyboard App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Gboard – the Google Keyboard App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Gboard – the Google Keyboard for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Gboard – the Google Keyboard App/Apk work on PC?
The app Gboard – the Google Keyboard works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.