Trix Scores calculates your Trix game scoresfor you without going through the hassle of multiplying, adding andsubtracting points. All you need to do is select your cards andyour scores are calculated! Trix Scores lets you:
– Choose a singles or teams game.
– Double cards (king of hearts, girls).
– Edit your scores for any game and any kingdom at any time!
– Save and continue your scores any time.
– Be alerted when a teams game concludes because of a big scoredifference.
NOTE: This is a score calculation app NOT the game.
How to Install Trix Scores on a PC Windows?
Since Trix Scores is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Trix Scores App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Trix Scores
by following Download Trix Scores
- Open the Trix Scores that you finished download before and double click the Trix Scores app, and you will able to use Trix Scores App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Trix Scores App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Trix Scores for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Trix Scores App/Apk work on PC?
The app Trix Scores works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.