Indian Rummy by Octro has LIVE TABLES forRummy, and you play with REAL PLAYERS from all around theworld.
13 Cards Indian Rummy is played between 2 to 5 players andeach player is dealt 13 cards. For 2, 3 or 4 players two 52-carddecks (104 cards) and 4 jokers (wild cards) are used. For 5 playersthree decks (156 cards) and 6 jokers are used.
The object is to form Runs (or sequences) and Sets. And when aplayer has formed required runs and sets using all 13 cards, theplayer declares his turn.
1) Minimum two runs (sequences) are required.
2) One of these runs (sequences) must be pure (called FirstLife).
3) The second run can be pure or non pure (called SecondLife).
4) Either First Life or Second Life must have 4 or morecards.
A valid declare must have minimum two runs and out of these runsone run must be pure and one run (pure or impure) must have 4 ormore cards. On a valid declare the scores of the rest of theplayers are counted.
The requirement of first life and second life makes Indian Rummyinteresting and challenging.
5 Image Tutorial Indian Rummy (13 & 21 Cards) by Octro App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
Indian Rummy by Octro is multiplayer card game that you can playwith your Facebook friends or real players anywhere in the world.You can play in public room or in a private room where you caninvite your friends and decide the bet per point. The main featuresof Indian Rummy by Octro are –
1. Play with real players anywhere in the world
2. Create private rooms
3. Easy and unique interface that uses a real play like moves topick a card, discard a card and declare your cards.
Game Modes on the Indian Rummy Latest Version:
* 13 Cards Point Rummy
* 13 Cards Rummy Tournament
* 13 Cards Deal Rummy
* 13 Cards Pool Rummy
* 13 Cards Private Rummy (Play With Friends)
* 21 Cards Point Rummy
21 Cards Rummy:
21 Cards Rummy is played between 2 to 5 players with 3 standarddecks of 53 cards each, which includes 1 Printed Joker per deck. Atsome places this game mode also known as Marriage cardgame.
The 21 Cards Rummy game rules is a little bit different from 13Cards Indian Rummy rules.
How to Win in 21 Cards Rummy
You need to complete any of the following objectives and thendiscard one of your hand cards to the Finish Slot to declare yourgame. The 21 Card Rummy game rules for winning the game arementioned below:
» 3 Pure Sequences and the remaining cards arranged in sets orsequences
» 3 Tunnela in separate groups. The rest of the cards need not bearranged in sets or sequences.
» 8 Dublees in separate groups. The rest of the cards need not bearranged in sets or sequences.
» 8 Jokers in a single group. The rest of the cards need not bearranged in sets or sequences.
How to save points, if someone else declares:
» Make minimum 3 Pure Sequences and arrange the rest in sets orsequences. You will lose points only for the cards that are notarranged.
» Make minimum 6 Dublees. You will lose points only for the rest ofthe cards.
» If you have 6 Dublees AND 3 Pure Sequences, then you will losepoints based on the option that causes you to lose fewerpoints.
Tunnela: Three cards of same rank and same suit are calledTunnela. Three printed jokers also form Tunnela. For example: 9-9-9of same suits and J-J-J of same suits.
However, two cards of same rank and same suit and a joker do notform Tunnela.
Dublee: Two cards of same rank and same suit are calledDublee. Two printed jokers also form Dublee. For example 4-4 ofsame suits and 8-8 of same suits.
Marriage: One Cut Joker (Titlu), one Lower Joker (Nichlu)and one Upper Joker (Paplu) of the same suit constitute amarriage.
Points in 21 Cards Rummy:
Drop: 30 Points, Mid Drop: 70 Points, Full Hand : 120 Points +Value Cards Points
For detailed information about the 21 cards rummy rules, Pleasecheck here:
How to Install Indian Rummy (13 & 21 Cards) by Octro on a PC Windows?
Since Indian Rummy (13 & 21 Cards) by Octro is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Indian Rummy (13 & 21 Cards) by Octro App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Indian Rummy (13 & 21 Cards) by Octro
by following Download Indian Rummy (13 & 21 Cards) by Octro
- Open the Indian Rummy (13 & 21 Cards) by Octro that you finished download before and double click the Indian Rummy (13 & 21 Cards) by Octro app, and you will able to use Indian Rummy (13 & 21 Cards) by Octro App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Indian Rummy (13 & 21 Cards) by Octro App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Indian Rummy (13 & 21 Cards) by Octro for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Indian Rummy (13 & 21 Cards) by Octro App/Apk work on PC?
The app Indian Rummy (13 & 21 Cards) by Octro works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.