Looking for a fun, challenging Bridge game?Let NeuralPlay’s AI challenge you!
• Unique double dummy solver providing six levels of computer AIplay.
• Support for Standard American Yellow Card (SAYC, five cardmajors), Two Over One Game Forcing, and ACOL (four card majors,weak notrump) bidding.
• Bidding and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? Seewhat the computer would do!
• Bid and play checker. Compare your bid or play with thecomputer’s as you play!
• Bidding explanations. Tap a bid for an explanation.
• Claim the remaining tricks and NeuralPlay’s double dummy solverwill verify your claim.
• Review the play of the hand at the end of the hand. Resume playfrom any point during the review.
• Not sure about the play of a hand? Step through an approximatedouble dummy solution!
• Play rubber bridge, duplicate teams, or practice with matchpointscoring.
• Undo moves all the way to the beginning of the game.
• Replay hand.
• Achievements. Challenge yourself to accomplish them all!
• Leaderboard. Climb to the top of the leaderboard as youwin!
• Share interesting hands with your friends.
• Save a human readable record of your bidding and play of a handin the Portable Bridge Notation format (PBN). Open a PBN file forplay review.
• Custom hand characteristics. Play deals with your desireddistribution and point count.
• Designed for both tablets and phones.
Enjoy many features to learn and practice bridge, including:
• Bidding practice. Compare your bidding to the NeuralPlay AI’sbidding.
• Card play practice. The NeuralPlay AI will automatically bid thehands.
• Double dummy play. Play the hand open against NeuralPlay’s doubledummy solver.
• Choose specific types of hands you would like to practice (mostlynotrump, mostly strong two clubs, etc.).
Supported bidding conventions include: Stayman, Jacoby Transfers,Takeout Doubles, Negative Doubles, Fourth Suit Forcing, Jacoby TwoNotrump, Michaels Cuebid, Unusual Two Notrump, Blackwood, Gerber,Strong Two Clubs, Weak Twos, Splinter Bids, Gambling Three Notrump,and Cappelletti (Hamilton).
We are continuing to develop and improve NeuralPlay Bridge. Wewelcome all your feedback. Please contact us [email protected]
5 Image Tutorial Bridge by NeuralPlay App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
How to Install Bridge by NeuralPlay on a PC Windows?
Since Bridge by NeuralPlay is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Bridge by NeuralPlay App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Bridge by NeuralPlay
3.05by following Download Bridge by NeuralPlay 3.05
- Open the Bridge by NeuralPlay that you finished download before and double click the Bridge by NeuralPlay app, and you will able to use Bridge by NeuralPlay App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Bridge by NeuralPlay App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Bridge by NeuralPlay for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Bridge by NeuralPlay App/Apk work on PC?
The app Bridge by NeuralPlay works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.