Interval Timer is simple and easy to use. Full screen color coding makes the minimalistic interface glanceable from afar.
Suitable for all kinds of activities, including:
– Boxing round timer
– Calisthenics circuit timer
– Circuit training
– HIIT training
– Internet and Network State: this app is ad-supported and requires internet to display ads
– Interval sounds will now also play when in background mode
– Interval sounds will now play as an alarm, therefore the volume for music and for intervals can be separately set
– There are now different sounds for rest, work and finish
* bug fix: previously Interval Timer on android versions below 4.4 would crash in background mode
How to Install Interval Timer on a PC Windows?
Since Interval Timer is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Interval Timer App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Interval Timer
by following Download Interval Timer
- Open the Interval Timer that you finished download before and double click the Interval Timer app, and you will able to use Interval Timer App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Interval Timer App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Interval Timer for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Interval Timer App/Apk work on PC?
The app Interval Timer works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.