Open Fit is an open source alternative to the Gear Fit Manager and allows non-Samsung phones to use and control the Samsung Gear Fit. It currently provides most of the features provided by the Gear Fit Manager application and some new features.
What can it do?
* Connect to the Gear Fit
* Auto Connect
* Sync time with the Gear Fit
* Toggle 12-Hour/24-Hour clock
* SMS notifications
* MMS notifications
* Phone calls notifications
* Email notifications
* Alarm notifications (stock Android clock app, cannot dismiss alarm from Gear Fit)
* Weather notifications
* Weather clock style
* Media Controller
* Reject phone calls (no quick reply support)
* Find device
* Unlimited application notifications
* Fitness data
Open Fit Premium Features
* Google Fit Auto Sync
This application has been tested on firmware: R350XXU0BOA2 of the Gear Fit
For development news, please check out the official XDA thread at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gear-fit/themes-apps/openfit-source-gear-fit-application-t3005697
How to Install Open Fit: Open Source Gear Fit on a PC Windows?
Since Open Fit: Open Source Gear Fit is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
5 Image Tutorial Open Fit: Open Source Gear Fit App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Open Fit: Open Source Gear Fit App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Open Fit: Open Source Gear Fit
by following Download Open Fit: Open Source Gear Fit
- Open the Open Fit: Open Source Gear Fit that you finished download before and double click the Open Fit: Open Source Gear Fit app, and you will able to use Open Fit: Open Source Gear Fit App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Open Fit: Open Source Gear Fit App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Open Fit: Open Source Gear Fit for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Open Fit: Open Source Gear Fit App/Apk work on PC?
The app Open Fit: Open Source Gear Fit works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.