FitNotes is a workout tracker with a focus on simplicity and clean design.
– View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
– Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
– Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
– Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
– Attach comments/notes to sets
– Rest timer with sound and vibration options
– Re-order exercises you’ve added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate ‘edit mode’ and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
– Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
– Each category contains a small default list of exercises
– Create custom categories to better suit your training program
– e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
– Add new exercises quickly using ‘Save and New’ feature
– Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
– Resistance – record training in weight and reps
– Cardio – record training in distance and time
– Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
– Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
– Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
– Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit ‘Log All’ to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
– Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
– Remembers which routine you selected last
– Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
– Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
– Navigate to a specific day’s training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting ‘Go!’
– Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
5 Image Tutorial FitNotes – Gym Workout Log App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
– Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive – please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
– Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
– Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
– Control vibration: Used if you have selected the ‘Vibrate’ option for the rest timer
– Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email [email protected]
Full change log will be displayed within the app but highlights include:
• Calendar List View can now display the sets and comments belonging to each workout providing an overview of your full training history.
• Tap a set in an exercise’s training history to view more info (Estimated 1RM, Total Volume, etc).
• Share progress graphs.
• Track pace for cardio exercises.
• New setting to keep screen on during workouts.
• Plus many more additions and improvements!
How to Install FitNotes – Gym Workout Log on a PC Windows?
Since FitNotes – Gym Workout Log is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link FitNotes – Gym Workout Log App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download FitNotes – Gym Workout Log
by following Download FitNotes – Gym Workout Log
- Open the FitNotes – Gym Workout Log that you finished download before and double click the FitNotes – Gym Workout Log app, and you will able to use FitNotes – Gym Workout Log App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running FitNotes – Gym Workout Log App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using FitNotes – Gym Workout Log for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the FitNotes – Gym Workout Log App/Apk work on PC?
The app FitNotes – Gym Workout Log works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.