Check your heart rate anytime, anywhere with Heart Rate Plus – at your home or your office – when you wake up, relax, before and after exercise, or before a big meeting. See why we have been appraised as one of the best heart rate monitor and tracker apps for smartphones and heart rate monitor for Android Wear. ❤️⌚️
Bet you never thought your phone or tablet could do that?
The Heart Rate Plus app will measure your heartbeat with great accuracy, using your smartphone’s camera sensor and flashlight by processing the images of your pulse on your finger! Our heart rate monitor guarantees accuracy and great heart rate tracker and hr monitor features.
Instant, accurate, and excellent for monitoring your health and fitness. Use your smartphone’s camera or the sensor in your smartwatch, this can be your Android Wear heart rate monitor anywhere while being physically active.
❤️HEART RATE PLUS – MONITOR APP FEATURES❤️
✔ Fast and accurate measurement
✔ Save result for access later
✔ Real time pulse graph
✔ Android Wear support: Measure your pulse using the heart rate sensor in your smartwatch
✔ Reminder: Automatic remind you to measure your heartbeat everyday
✔ Export history to CSV file (ads free user only)
✔ Built-in sensor support with device run Lollipop and later
✔ Free heart rate monitor app
Please read carefully before using this app.
★ Hold the tip of your index finger over the back camera lens and flash of your phone or tablet.
Do not press too hard or you will restrict circulation which will result in an inaccurate reading.
★ After a second or two, you should see your heart pulse graph.
Keep holding your finger still for five more seconds to compute your heart rate and update the number.
For best results, hold your finger still for 10 seconds to get an accurate heart rate.
Follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HeartRatePlusApp
*** If you like this app, please support us, you can remove ads from the Menu
*** We welcome your ideas and suggestions, please email us at: [email protected]
WARNING: This app is not a medical product!
– Bug fixes and performance improvements.
– Android Wear: support standalone mode for automatically heart rate monitor (turn on in Settings), new History tab swipe left to view. Now you can leave your phone at home, do exercise with your watch and then sync it back later (by open watch History tab).
– Built-in heart rate sensor support with device run Lollipop or later. If you have any problem with HR sensor, you can turn it off in Settings.
5 Image Tutorial Heart Rate Plus – Pulse & Heart Rate Monitor App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
How to Install Heart Rate Plus – Pulse & Heart Rate Monitor on a PC Windows?
Since Heart Rate Plus – Pulse & Heart Rate Monitor is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Heart Rate Plus – Pulse & Heart Rate Monitor App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Heart Rate Plus – Pulse & Heart Rate Monitor
by following Download Heart Rate Plus – Pulse & Heart Rate Monitor
- Open the Heart Rate Plus – Pulse & Heart Rate Monitor that you finished download before and double click the Heart Rate Plus – Pulse & Heart Rate Monitor app, and you will able to use Heart Rate Plus – Pulse & Heart Rate Monitor App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Heart Rate Plus – Pulse & Heart Rate Monitor App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Heart Rate Plus – Pulse & Heart Rate Monitor for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Heart Rate Plus – Pulse & Heart Rate Monitor App/Apk work on PC?
The app Heart Rate Plus – Pulse & Heart Rate Monitor works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.