Food Diary isn’t just a regular Calorie Counter. Food Diary is designed to put you in control, and be as easy, quick and simple to use as possible. No guilt trips, or constantly nagging reminders, but straight forward and on your terms.
This app helps you lose weight, maintain weight, or gain weight through calorie counting, but is also easy to use to keep track of specific nutrition point (for instance for people with diabetes, celiac, etc.) and for body builders.
ABOUT THE APP:
Keeping track of what you eat has been shown to help prevent and stop over-eating.
This app helps you control your diet and eat healthier, by making it easy to track what you eat. The design is optimized to make entry as quick as possible, with 1 click entry, and recent food suggestions. The built in database already has thousands of food items and if yours are not known, adding them is easy.
1. A simple and powerful design: The app opens directly on the entry screen, on the most recent meal, because that is what you’ll use most. The design makes adding entries as simple and intuitive as possible.
2. One tap entry with personalized suggestions: The most common food items can immediately be selected. Starting on the second day, your recent items are suggested because you may eat the same food frequently.
3. Logging in is not needed: No personal data or contact information is required.
4. Thousands of items already in the database: Most food items have accurate information about common serving sizes, calories, carbohydrates, protein and fat.
5. Full off-line support: No need to be connected to the internet.
6. Precise entry is also easy: You can accurately enter the precise amount using a slider.
7. Daily reports: Using the menu, you can directly open the diary, which shows a summary of your day. Here you can switch between calories, protein and carbohydrates by pressing on little triangle.
8. Personal reminders help you stay on target: They are a convenient way to make sure you fill out your diary, after each meal, or at the end of the day.
It is a good idea to verify the information in the database is the same as the information on your food packaging; food nutrition fluctuates with brands and over time.
5 Image Tutorial Food Diary App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
Make sure to discuss your goals with your doctor or nutrition specialist.
1. No more advertisement.
2. A much larger food database.
3. The ability to e-mail yourself a copy of the diary.
4. More configuration options, including the ability to enter up to 8 separate meals a day.
Download now because you will love using it.
Optimized for tablets. Now includes exercise tracking.
How to Install Food Diary on a PC Windows?
Since Food Diary is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Food Diary App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Food Diary
by following Download Food Diary
- Open the Food Diary that you finished download before and double click the Food Diary app, and you will able to use Food Diary App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Food Diary App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Food Diary for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Food Diary App/Apk work on PC?
The app Food Diary works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.