MND2 is Back!
Kindly re-login with your previous registered account
Food is a part of our lives and lifestyles. So much so that it’s intake can adversely affect ones health and lives especially when we live in a food abundant country like Malaysia.
The Nutrition Division of the Ministry of Health Malaysia has taken many initiatives to encourage the population of Malaysia to eat and live better. Following the technology trends, the Nutrition Division has launched the MyNutriApps applications for mobile to disseminate knowledge of healthy eating and living to Malaysians.
Now, we proudly introduce the MyNutriDiari, an enhancement of the previous app that aims to provide a tool to allow anyone to manage their intake of food, to encourage and to allow them to self manage their bodies and health and to develop a new healthy mindset and lifestyle in everyone especially the new Generation Ys.
MyNutriDiari has the following functions;
– A complete nutrition resource center in an app in your mobile
5 Image Tutorial MyNutriDiari 2 App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
– A built in calculator to calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI) which will tell you whether you are normal, thin or otherwise.
– A built in estimator that will estimate your daily calorie intake needs based on your age, gender and program. e.g. if you want to lose a kg a week. COMING SOON
– A suit of diary’s which will allow you to monitor your own health including a daily calorie diary which allow you to manage your food intake, monitor the calories your take in and burn, record your water intake and there is also a weight monitoring diary that will help you record your weight and see your progress.
We plan to make this app a tool to have, for everyone including youngsters and children. Do you know that with the app, you can also manage the diary’s of your kids and spouse. This app is a must for health enthusiast and those who are in the healthcare world.
We hope you enjoy MyNutriDiari. Be on the lookout for new features and upgrade often as we plan to put a lot more functions and content in the app and service.
MINISTRY OF HEALTH, MALAYSIA
MyNutriApps and MyNutriApps II : MyNutriDiary are owned, managed, operated and copyrights of the Nutrition Division, Ministry of Health and the Malaysian Government.
While the Nutrition Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia and its development and operating partners strive to provide the best applications and services, users of this app will use it at their own risk. The division, ministry and its partners will not be liable for any losses, injury or death which may occur to the usage or misuse of this app, content or services. Please talk to your healthcare professional should you have any problems relating to your diet or health. Thank you.
-More user friendly
-Maximise function usage target
How to Install MyNutriDiari 2 on a PC Windows?
Since MyNutriDiari 2 is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link MyNutriDiari 2 App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download MyNutriDiari 2
by following Download MyNutriDiari 2
- Open the MyNutriDiari 2 that you finished download before and double click the MyNutriDiari 2 app, and you will able to use MyNutriDiari 2 App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running MyNutriDiari 2 App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using MyNutriDiari 2 for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the MyNutriDiari 2 App/Apk work on PC?
The app MyNutriDiari 2 works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.