***This app is intended for Hondash Bluetooth interface***
Hondash is the most capable virtual dash for all Honda models with OBD1 and OBD2A ECU’s (1992-1999) featuring the proprietary 3 pin DLC connector.
It’s an evolving product which already boast many great features:
– OBD reader – DTC (Diagnostic Troubleshooting Code) management,
– dual shift-light (graphical and acoustic) with individual gear shift point configuration,
– standard measurement of car acceleration (0-100 kph / 0-60 mph, … etc., 1/4 mile drag run),
– configurable measurement of car deceleration,
– calculation of instantaneous and average fuel consumption, fuel flow, total consumed fuel,
– fuel consumption calibration tool
– speed calibration tool
– configurable multiple trip monitors showing
statistics such as trip time, distance, VTEC engaged distance, top and average speed, etc.,
– displaying of real time ECU data from analog sensors such as precise vehicle speed, engine revs, MAP pressure, engine load, throttle position, engine and intake temperature, short/long term fuel correction, ignition advance, injection duration, duty cycle, battery voltage, alternator FR, knock retard, ELD, intake air control valve, atmo pressure, O2 sensor voltage etc.,
– displaying of real time data from discrete sensors such as brake switch, main pump relay, fan switch, VTEC switch, O2 heater, starter, etc.,
– configurable on-screen graphs of data streams,
– daytime or nighttime color scheme,
– support for metric and imperial units.
And there are still many awesome feature planned for the app.
In order to establish communication link with your car you need to use Hondash Bluetooth interface, which can be purchased at http://www.hondash.net.
Help supporting the project by purchasing the product. Thank you!
– added new base profiles:
City SX8 2003 D13B AT
CR-V GF-RD1 1999 B20B AT
Civic EK3 1998 D15B
Civic EJ8 1997 D16Y8
– bug fixes and tweaks
5 Image Tutorial Hondash App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
How to Install Hondash on a PC Windows?
Since Hondash is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Hondash App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Hondash
by following Download Hondash
- Open the Hondash that you finished download before and double click the Hondash app, and you will able to use Hondash App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Hondash App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Hondash for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Hondash App/Apk work on PC?
The app Hondash works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.