Turn you phone into a Full-Fledged Speed meter with the “speedometer” app.
Speedometer for your smartphone includes these features:
* Project the actual speed on you windscreen using the HUD mode
* Digital speedometer based on your mobile phone’s built in GPS
* Supports Kilometers per hour (km/h)
* Altitude meter
* Max speed indicator
* NO PESKY ADS
* NO INAPP PURCHASES
General bug fixes & performance improvements
How to Install Speedometer HUD on a PC Windows?
Since Speedometer HUD is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Speedometer HUD App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Speedometer HUD
by following Download Speedometer HUD
- Open the Speedometer HUD that you finished download before and double click the Speedometer HUD app, and you will able to use Speedometer HUD App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Speedometer HUD App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Speedometer HUD for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Speedometer HUD App/Apk work on PC?
The app Speedometer HUD works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.