Companion app works exclusively with Rand McNally’s Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). TPMS hardware includes a Bluetooth-enabled wireless receiver that keeps track of pressure and temperature reported by 4 tire sensors. This app lets you connect the wireless receiver, configure the sensors, set thresholds and receive alerts and notifications. So whether you have low pressure in a tire or a fast leak, TPMS instantly brings it to your attention.
The app also helps you re-configure when you physically swap the tire sensors between two separate tires. And if you lose a tire sensor, the application makes installing a new sensor (available at store.randmcnally.com) a seamless process.
Learn more about Rand McNally TPMS at http://www.randmcnally.com/tpms
Keywords: RMTPMS, TPMS, Rand McNally, Tire Pressure Monitoring
* TPMS receiver connect/disconnect status
* Correctly update “Settings” change for Pressure/Temperature type
How to Install TPMS by Rand McNally on a PC Windows?
Since TPMS by Rand McNally is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link TPMS by Rand McNally App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download TPMS by Rand McNally
by following Download TPMS by Rand McNally
- Open the TPMS by Rand McNally that you finished download before and double click the TPMS by Rand McNally app, and you will able to use TPMS by Rand McNally App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running TPMS by Rand McNally App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using TPMS by Rand McNally for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
5 Image Tutorial TPMS by Rand McNally App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
How does the TPMS by Rand McNally App/Apk work on PC?
The app TPMS by Rand McNally works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.