“I really like this app. It’s full of potential! Thank you for giving your
users the tools to maximize their creative side.”
With vimage (video+image) you’ll be able to take your photos to the next level. With a well-choosen looped movement your images will look like an artpiece. 🖼 It’s also called cinemagraph.
We’re still in beta but it’s worth to give vimage a try – there’s already more than 50 effects to choose from!
How does it work?
1. After you downloaded the app we recommend to browse trough our built-in effects. So you’ll know to tune up your future photos too.
2. Create a vimage! Press the “+” button and take a photo or choose on from your gallery.
3. Choose on of our effects.
4. Place it, make some final touches and…
5. You’re done! Amaze someone you love by sharing your artpiece
How to Install vimage on a PC Windows?
Since vimage is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
4 Image Tutorial vimage App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link vimage App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download vimage
0.2.15by following Download vimage 0.2.15
- Open the vimage that you finished download before and double click the vimage app, and you will able to use vimage App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running vimage App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using vimage for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the vimage App/Apk work on PC?
The app vimage works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.