Follow me on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/trigonesoft/
Follow me on Google+:https://plus.google.com/115838179299870348751
Remote System Monitor allows to get advanced system and hardwareinformation from your windows computer over the network.
Remote System Monitor is composed of an Android application todisplay system information and a server software for Windows PC.Get Windows server software athttp://www.trigonesoft.com/index.php/download
It is particularly useful to check your system state while playinggames, allowing you to know if the computer is overheating, howyour system deal with temperature and fan speed and how your gamesare using your computer resources (CPU, GPU, memory, etc..).
System and Hardware Information Provided are:
– temperatures (cpu/cores, gpu, motherboard, hard drive)
– cpu and gpu load
– cpu and gpu frequencies
– ram, swap and video memory usage
– voltages (system, gpu)
– advanced SSD information (total read/write, life time,etc..)
– physical disks read/write speed
– fan speed (cpu, gpu, motherboard, etc…) and fan control
– network cards download/upload speed
– logical disks usage
– various controls and levels (fan, …)
– liquid cooling flow
New Custom Dashboard with:
– multi-server support
– gauge widget
– graph and multi graph widget
– local notification widget
5 Image Tutorial Remote System Monitor App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
For more information and help: http://www.trigonesoft.com/
How to Install Remote System Monitor on a PC Windows?
Since Remote System Monitor is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Remote System Monitor App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Remote System Monitor
3.27by following Download Remote System Monitor 3.27
- Open the Remote System Monitor that you finished download before and double click the Remote System Monitor app, and you will able to use Remote System Monitor App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Remote System Monitor App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Remote System Monitor for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Remote System Monitor App/Apk work on PC?
The app Remote System Monitor works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.