Tripmeter for off-road racing (Rally Tripmaster). Measures traveled distance using GPS or OBDII. Indispensable when driving by the roadbook. Developed and tested by professionals, for professionals.
This is a DEMO version of the app – it will run for 60 minutes.
– partial and total distance
– huge reset button for easy pressing while driving off-road
– double-tap distance to edit
– optional reverse button
– metric or imperial/US units
– write tracks to GPX files
– option to write roadbook to CSV file
– send tracks to e-mail
– day or night mode
– designed for phones and tablets
– reset distance with headphones (also works with bluetooth buttons and flic)
– portrait and landscape mode
– displays GPS location, heading and accuracy
– toolbar color represents the GPS accuracy
– works from Android 2.3 onward
If you have an old Android phone collecting dust, you can now make use of it, and transform it into a dedicated tripmaster device.
The app was tested in numerous off-road events, and we can guarantee its excellence. The user interface was carefully designed for optimal performance on bumpy tracks.
If you have any comments or suggestions, contact us, we might include them with updates.
– support for new devices
How to Install Off-road Tripmeter (DEMO) on a PC Windows?
Since Off-road Tripmeter (DEMO) is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
5 Image Tutorial Off-road Tripmeter (DEMO) App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Off-road Tripmeter (DEMO) App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Off-road Tripmeter (DEMO)
by following Download Off-road Tripmeter (DEMO)
- Open the Off-road Tripmeter (DEMO) that you finished download before and double click the Off-road Tripmeter (DEMO) app, and you will able to use Off-road Tripmeter (DEMO) App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Off-road Tripmeter (DEMO) App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Off-road Tripmeter (DEMO) for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Off-road Tripmeter (DEMO) App/Apk work on PC?
The app Off-road Tripmeter (DEMO) works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.