This app works with the TomTom CURFER adapter. Get yours at tomtom.com/curfer.
CONNECT YOUR CAR. IMPROVE YOUR DRIVING
TomTom CURFER plugs into your car’s OBD port, links to your smartphone and gives you instant feedback on both your driving technique and your car’s performance. It can even help you find where you parked your car.
Get coaching tips on acceleration, braking, cornering and idling. Earn badges for your skills and share scores with friends. Want to know how far you’ve driven around the world? The CURFER app can tell you that too. Drive smart while having fun.
– Get instant feedback on your acceleration, cornering, braking and idling. Review each trip on an interactive map to check your performance.
– See detailed data on your car’s battery voltage, oil temperature, engine load and much more.
– Choose from a variety of car data to review per trip such as speed, engine RPM, tank fuel level and more.
– Automatically save your car’s last position and easily find your way back to it with the Car Finder
– Earn badges that represent your unique driving style. Share your badges and statistics with friends via email or social media.
An in-app guide will lead you through the quick and easy 3-step installation process. Download the app, select your car and you’ll get specific instructions on where to find your car’s OBD port. Plug in the TomTom CURFER to finalize the setup and connect to your smartphone.
The TomTom CURFER OBD dongle works for most passenger cars built after 2004.
Check the compatibility of your car and order your TomTom CURFER on tomtom.com/curfer.
The compatibility checker only includes the cars we’ve tested and is not exhaustive. We will continue to expand the list as we test more models.
To use the CURFER app – Android OS 4.4 or newer, Bluetooth and mobile Internet are required.
– Bugfixes and Improvements
How to Install TomTom CURFER on a PC Windows?
Since TomTom CURFER is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link TomTom CURFER App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download TomTom CURFER
by following Download TomTom CURFER
- Open the TomTom CURFER that you finished download before and double click the TomTom CURFER app, and you will able to use TomTom CURFER App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running TomTom CURFER App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using TomTom CURFER for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the TomTom CURFER App/Apk work on PC?
The app TomTom CURFER works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.