Pixel Station is an intuitive and beautiful pixel art drawing app
– Material design
– Color picker
– Selected color history
– Shading color recommendation
– Grid toggle
– Onion skin
– Export animation in gif format
Art by Allen Lee
– Fixed the issue of saved images and exported animations not showing up in gallery
– Added onion skin functionality for animations!
– Changed the function of the back button to undo instead of exit
– Fixed the problem of animation frames not actually switching
– Fixed numerous bugs that were causing crashes
Any feedback is welcomed!
How to Install Pixel Station on a PC Windows?
Since Pixel Station is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Pixel Station App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Pixel Station
by following Download Pixel Station
- Open the Pixel Station that you finished download before and double click the Pixel Station app, and you will able to use Pixel Station App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Pixel Station App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Pixel Station for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
5 Image Tutorial Pixel Station App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
How does the Pixel Station App/Apk work on PC?
The app Pixel Station works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.