Tracer! Lightbox tracing app is an integrated tracing app for drawing and illustrating. This app is meant to be used with a physical paper for stencilling and drawing. you just need to select a template picture, then place a tracing paper over it and begin tracing.
The default app is a white screen with a brightness control setting. Place your reference picture over the device and begin tracing. Great for tracing drawings and fonts, making stencils, children’s colouring sheets, connect-the-dot’s puzzles, etc.
You use the app to search for image references from the internet (using keywords or URL links), or an image from the device storage, or take a photo from the camera. Then place a tracing paper over the image and begin copying.
There is a lock button which will maximize the drawing space, and prevent the device from sleeping.
It’s really great for making stencils and to practice drawing with.
Features include: –
– a handy color adjust to change the gray-scale of the picture for better tracing contrasts.
– pan, rotate, zoom the drawing references.
– button to toggle rotate on and off
– buttons to save and share the drawing references for the future.
The app is suitable for artists, students, children and their parents as well as casual users of all ages to do art and craft.
There is a wide range of uses for Tracer! app including: –
– traditional cell art animation and tracing
– calligraphy and font tracing (e.g. to transfer calligraphic fonts and swirl patterns onto posters and paintings)
– making stencils (e.g. for Halloween pumpkin carving; graffiti and spray painting art; Christmas snow stencils; cake decorating stencils)
– tracing tattoo designs and patterns
– outline tracing for children (e.g. for children colouring activity; making connect-the-dots puzzles; practise writing letters and numbers)
– base template (e.g. underlay basic perspectives for drawing architectural structures like buildings;
underlay simple shapes to draw more complicated art pieces)
fix thumbnail scrolling bug (removed 50 thumbnails limit)
reduced bitmap size when loading into imageView (reduce out of memory errors).
constraint thumbnail size for API19 devices.
fix resource not found error for some API19 devices (use png icons instead of vectors).
fix crash when using camera if no permission is granted for some devices.
How to Install Tracer! Lightbox tracing app on a PC Windows?
Since Tracer! Lightbox tracing app is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Tracer! Lightbox tracing app App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Tracer! Lightbox tracing app
by following Download Tracer! Lightbox tracing app
- Open the Tracer! Lightbox tracing app that you finished download before and double click the Tracer! Lightbox tracing app app, and you will able to use Tracer! Lightbox tracing app App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Tracer! Lightbox tracing app App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Tracer! Lightbox tracing app for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Tracer! Lightbox tracing app App/Apk work on PC?
The app Tracer! Lightbox tracing app works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.