“3D Engine Aero +” provides information and visualization on airplane’s engine 3d models. A 3D interactive model helps to visualize the airplane engines and its mechanisms. Models can be rotated, enlarged and a particular part of the system can also be focused.
1. Enable/disable 3D parts to see the parts which exactly you want to view.
2. Information of each 3D engine parts and other mechanism. The Information is categorized under the following:
a) Introduction of the part
b) Construction of the part
c) Working of the part
d) Material and Dimensions of the part
e) Types of part
f) Other Applications of the part
g) Extra Information related to the part
3. Parts included in the 3D Aeroplane (Airbus a380) Model are as follows:
d) Fan (Engine)
f) Horizontal Stabilizer
g) Landing Gear
k) Turbofan engine
l) Vertical Stabilizer
4. Parts included in the 3D Radial Engine Model are as follows:
a) Cam Disc
c) Pressure Sleeve
d) Propellor Blade
g) Ball Bearings
k) Rocker Arm Assembly
l) Gear System
m) Exhaust Manifold
n) Piston Cylinder Assembly
p) Ring Covers
q) Intake Manifold
r) Cylindrical Cover
5. Parts included in the 3D Gas Turbine Model are as follows:
a) Combustion Lining
b) Fuel Injectors
d) High/Low Pressure Compressor
e) High/Low Pressure Turbine
h) Ball Bearings
i) Nozzle (Exhaust)
j) Cover Rings
6. Rotation and Scale Sensitivity of the 3d model can be controlled.
7. Other Mixed settings like illumination intensity, highlight color can also be altered as per the use.
Usage and Navigation:
1. Rotate the scene by dragging your fingers over the model.
2. Zoom the model in and out by pinching with your fingers.
3. Select the focus mode, and focus on a particular part in a mechanism.
4. Toggle check/uncheck the part options to enable/disable them.
5. Reset the camera to get the initial view of the model.
Note: Currently, the app is in English language only
The App Development Team is working on the simulation (animation) of these mechanisms and will be available sooner.
This is a must have app for engineering students and high school students who are interested in learning about how engines in airplane works.
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvement
5 Image Tutorial 3D Engine Aero + App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
How to Install 3D Engine Aero + on a PC Windows?
Since 3D Engine Aero + is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link 3D Engine Aero + App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download 3D Engine Aero +
by following Download 3D Engine Aero +
- Open the 3D Engine Aero + that you finished download before and double click the 3D Engine Aero + app, and you will able to use 3D Engine Aero + App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running 3D Engine Aero + App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using 3D Engine Aero + for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the 3D Engine Aero + App/Apk work on PC?
The app 3D Engine Aero + works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.