In the Android All-in-One Unit using the RockChip CPU (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5), using the steering wheel remote control
This app is designed to help you control your system easily and help you to drive safely.
(*) Before MyMTCService was released, You can download a new firmware ROM settings.ini here
1) copy to /sdcard/mymtcservice/settings/
2) Settings -> System settings -> Select ROM settings File
(*) Function list
1. Use the remote control to control the start / next / previous / pause / stop commands for the music program.
– The following players are controlled by dedicated commands. (Will be added on a continuous basis upon request.)
=> JetAudio(plus), PowerAMP
– Other players can be controlled using media signals.
– It is possible to play instantly with the remote control handle as a representative player designation. (Apps with some unsupported apps can only run)
2. It shows the playback information about the music being played by using the floating widget.
– You can open the player by double-click.
– Player support for most standard music information
– It also supports the radio frequency information being played.
– Default music players are supported if xposed-mtc-music is installed. (android 4.4)
5 Image Tutorial [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5) App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
3. You can run / switch frequently used apps with handle remote control by providing favorite list function using pop-up window.
– Pop up / move forward with MODE key
– Move to front / back with volume key, selectable with MUTE key
4. Volume control function and replace the volume bar.
– Volume control at boot
– Circular volume bar for volume control (RED, BLUE, GREEN theme selection applied)
5. Screen brightness control
– Control screen brightness at boot
– Use the sunrise / sunset times to automatically control screen brightness.
– Automatic screen brightness control for rear camera operation
(*) Especially when you set the screen dark at night, the rear camera is also dark.
6. Automatically launch the navigation app
– Network connection (WIFI or 3G) automatically executes the navigation program.
(Since it can not be used normally if the network is not connected)
7. When the last program executed at boot time
– This will remove some of the inconvenient features you know only those who have used it.
8. Front camera automatic switching function
– Displays the front camera for 10 seconds after using the rear camera with the AV-IN function.
9. Added OBD connection function (function in xposed-mtc-manager)
– Thank you MVG-V70
(*) System Requirements
1. It works only with some custom ROMs. (Such as Malaysk and Booroondook)
2. Requires root authority. (Required for controlling some music programs)
3. Supports Android 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x
4. Only devices with MCU version MTC series (MTCB / MTCC / MTCD / MTCE) are available.
5. Xposed Installer must be installed.
6. Notification access must be enabled.
7. Use Location Services. (Used for brightness control according to sunrise / sunset time)
8. Accessibility rights must be set.
(*) Basic button interlock function
1. NEXT / PREVIOUS: Move to next / previous music songs, Act as channel flipping on genuine radio, Auto play / play music (if no apps work)
2. VOL UP / DOWN: Volume up / down control, forward / back in favorite window
3. Mode (MODE): Run your favorite app and move forward
4. MUTE: Music / Radio pause
(*) Required privilege
– INTERNET: Use to check the network availability.
– SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Use to display favorite, music playback information.
– Accessibility: Control music player
– WRITE_SETTINGS : Used to adjust the brightness of the screen.
– ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Use to find the sunrise / sunset time.
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to read / write environment setting values
■ Version 1.2.0
1. Music floating widget settings UI support.
2. Changed donate menu.
■ Version 1.1.0
1. Optimized support for music information display of internal Music, Radio and Bluetooth music on PX5 device
2. Add app shutdown protection (white list) in sleep mode
3. Supports display of more music app playback information…
– Please install music plug-in (Sponsored App). (Android 5.0 or later)
How to Install [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5) on a PC Windows?
Since [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5) is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5) App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5)
by following Download [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5)
- Open the [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5) that you finished download before and double click the [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5) app, and you will able to use [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5) App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5) App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5) for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5) App/Apk work on PC?
The app [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5) works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.