n-Track Studio 8 turns your Android deviceinto a complete recording studio. Record and playback audio andMIDI tracks, mix them during playback and add effects. Edit yoursong and share it with your friends or jam with otherartists.
Try it for free: if you like it you can subscribe and unlockregular or advanced features.*
Did you purchase the old version and cannot find it anymore?Click here
HOW IT WORKS:
Record a base track with the built-in mic or an external soundcard
Add other audio tracks or create a melody using the internalkeyboard or the built-in virtual instruments.
Import a groove or create it using the step sequencer
Use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply equalization and addeffects
Save or Share the recording directly from your device to yourfriends
5 Image Tutorial n-Track Studio 8 Music DAW App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
– Stereo and mono audio tracks
– Virtually unlimited number of tracks (max 11 tracks withoutin-app purchases)
– Group and Aux channels
– MIDI tracks with builtin synth featuring 128 General MIDIinstrument sounds
– Pianoroll MIDI editor
– Step Sequencer
– On-screen MIDI keyboard
– EQ with Spectrum analyzer + chromatic tuner*
– Import existing tracks
– Reverb, Echo, Chorus+Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser,Tube-Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track andmaster channel*
– Automate track volumes and pan using volume and panenvelopes
– Share your recordings on Facebook
– Collaborate to create music with other musicians with theintegrated Songtree online music making community
– Quick one touch drums and bass grooves tracks
– Built-in metronome
– 64 bit double precision floating point audio engine*
– Internal audio routing
– Support for multichannel external USB class-compliant audiodevices
– Support for multiple audio output when using compatible USBdevices*
– Export 16, 24 or 32 bits audio files*
– Set sampling frequency up to 192 kHz (frequencies above 48 kHzrequire an external audio device)
* Some features require one of the two available in-appsubscriptions levels:
What you get:
– Up to 4 audio tracks, 2 MIDI tracks and 2 step sequencertracks
– Up to 2 effects per track/channel
– Save your song to the cloud and optionally get other musicians toplay along
STANDARD SUBSCRIPTION ($0.99/month)
What you get:
– Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks (Free edition is limited to 4audio tracks, 2 MIDI tracks and 2 step-sequencer tracks)
– Unlocks all the available effects (Free edition has Reverb,Compression, Echo and Chorus)
– Unlimited number of effects per channel (Free editon has up to2)
PRO SUBSCRIPTION ($1.99/month)
What you get:
– 64 bit audio engine
– Multichannel USB class-compliant audio interfaces
– Export in 32 and 64 bit uncompressed (wav) format (the Free andStandard edition are limited to 16 or 24 bit wav)
How to Install n-Track Studio 8 Music DAW on a PC Windows?
Since n-Track Studio 8 Music DAW is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link n-Track Studio 8 Music DAW App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download n-Track Studio 8 Music DAW
by following Download n-Track Studio 8 Music DAW
- Open the n-Track Studio 8 Music DAW that you finished download before and double click the n-Track Studio 8 Music DAW app, and you will able to use n-Track Studio 8 Music DAW App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running n-Track Studio 8 Music DAW App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using n-Track Studio 8 Music DAW for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the n-Track Studio 8 Music DAW App/Apk work on PC?
The app n-Track Studio 8 Music DAW works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.