G-Stomper Studio is a Music Production Tool,highly optimized for doing Electronic Live Performances in StudioQuality. It’s a feature packed, Step Sequencer based DrumMachine/Groovebox, a Sampler, a Virtual Analog PerformanceSynthesizer (VA-Beast), a polyphonic + a monophonic Step Sequencerfor melodies, a Track Grid Sequencer for Beats, a Piano Keyboard,24 Drum Pads, an Effect Rack, a Master Section, a Line Mixer and aLive Pattern/Song Arranger. Wherever you are, take your mobiledevice and start straight away creating your own music.
The integrated VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizerto produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed forexperienced sound designers as well as for beginners. So it’s up toyou if you just explore the Factory sounds or if you start rightaway with designing your own sounds in impressive studio quality.Its sound capabilities paired with the intuitive and clearly laidout interface simply makes G-Stomper VA-Beast to the ultimateMobile Synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want,and you’ll do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
• Drum Machine : Sample based Drum Machine, max 24Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track StepSequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Polyphonic Virtual AnalogPerformance Synthesizer (Advanced FM support, Waveform andMulti-Sample based Synthesis)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12Tracks
• Audio Editor : Graphical Sample Editor/Recorder
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels (Parametric3-band Equalizer + Insert Effects per Channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Units
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Units
• Pattern Set : Live Pattern/Song Arranger with 64concurrent Patterns
• Timing & Measure : Tempo, Swing Quantization, TimeSignature, Measure
• Piano Keyboard : On various Screens (8 Octavesswitchable)
• Ableton Link: Play in sync with any Link-enabled app and/orAbleton Live
• Full round-trip MIDI integration (IN/OUT), Android 4.2+: USB(host), Android 6+: USB (host+peripheral) + Bluetooth (host)
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• 46 Effect Types: 4 Compressor/Limiter types, 4 (8-Band) Vocoders,8 Resonant Filters, Gate, Transient Shaper, Chorus/Flanger, 2Phasers, Tremolo, Auto Panner, 5 Delays, 2 Reverbs, 2 PitchShifters, Granulator, Stereo Enhancer, Stereo Tool, Exciter, BottomBooster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, 2 Overdrives,Saturation, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, LFO’s, Envelope Followers
• Per Track/Voice Multi-Filters
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed WAV or AIFF up to 64bit
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and biggerscreens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Sum or Track by TrackExport for later use in Ableton, FL or any Digital AudioWorkstation of your choice
• Real-Time Audio Recording of your Live Sessions, 8..32bit up to96kHz
• MIDI File Export: Pattern MIDI Export for later use in yourfavorite DAW or MIDI Sequencer
• Music Sharing (via SoundCloud, Mail, etc.)
For more details, check out the Documentation athttp://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
5 Image Tutorial G-Stomper Studio App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs athttp://www.planet-h.com/faq
For further support join the Support Forum at:http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz dual-core cpu
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or speakers
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
Storage read/write: load/save
Bluetooth+Location: MIDI over BLE
Record Audio: Sample Recorder
How to Install G-Stomper Studio on a PC Windows?
Since G-Stomper Studio is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link G-Stomper Studio App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download G-Stomper Studio
184.108.40.206by following Download G-Stomper Studio 220.127.116.11
- Open the G-Stomper Studio that you finished download before and double click the G-Stomper Studio app, and you will able to use G-Stomper Studio App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running G-Stomper Studio App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using G-Stomper Studio for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the G-Stomper Studio App/Apk work on PC?
The app G-Stomper Studio works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.