Gmail is an easy to use email app that savesyou time and keeps your messages safe. Get your messages instantlyvia push notifications, read and respond online & offline, andfind any message quickly.
With the Gmail app you get:
• An organized inbox – Social and promotional messages are sortedinto categories so you can read messages from friends and familyfirst.
• Less spam – Gmail blocks spam before it hits your inbox to keepyour account safe and clutter free.
• 15GB of free storage – You won’t need to delete messages to savespace.
• Multiple account support – Use both Gmail and non-Gmail addresses(Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail, or any other IMAP/POP email) right fromthe app.
How to Install Gmail on a PC Windows?
Since Gmail is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Gmail App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Gmail
by following Download Gmail
- Open the Gmail that you finished download before and double click the Gmail app, and you will able to use Gmail App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Gmail App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Gmail for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Gmail App/Apk work on PC?
The app Gmail works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.