In essence a lightweight music player thatalso have folder browsing, equalizer, song cross-fading and videoplayback capability.
Still most notable features are audio visualizer and easy HD videoproduction.
While all visualizers are extensively customizable – color / shape/ size / audio reaction / your own picture and more tweaks.
Mobile solution to not stop producing videos, even when you are onthe bus, boat or just walk in the park.
* Most popular media formats supported
* Direct folder browsing with folder shortcuts
* Customizable audio visualizers.
* Export visualizer as hd video file.
* Searchable library, queue, files, …
* Screen orientation lock
* Read and save playlists (pla, pls, mpcpl, plp, m3u, m3u8)
* Lock-screen and status bar widget
* Supports media and blue-tooth controls
* Sleep timer
* Cross-fade and gap-less transitions
* UI color skins
* 2 types of internal players
Special note about Microphone permission:
While this app asks for Microphone permission, it doesn’t accessmicrophone itself to listen for audio from the device but ratheruses this permission to access global audio stream at the softwarelevel. It is used by Native playback engine and is only currentlykept for compatibility reasons.
List of songs seen in screenshots,
licensed under a Creative Commons License:
A Himitsu – Flourish, Wither, Bye
Aether – Echelon
Aether – Folklore
Aether – Umber
Alex Kella – Come on (Original Mix)
Artificial.Music – And So It Begins
Ceanty – Easy (Original Mix)
Collapse – love.
Cudak – The Final Frontier
DOCTOR VOX – Neon Lights
Extan – Start Again
Hungry T – Rapture
Lyvo – HOME feat. Jade Giorno
Meizong – Conundrum
Mike B. Fort – Touch You
NICKV. – Cali
NICKV. – Sunday Stroll
Pazes – Evaporar (Aether Remix)
Rameses B – Burden of Life
Rous – Skylight (feat. Stephanie Middleton)
Silencyde – Reminisce
ThisNameIsAFail – Rapture (Original Mix)
jimmysquare – clearsky.empee3
myuu – It’s Not Over Yet
rsf – Complete
sea candy – 母港-Home Port- House Arrange
terrasidio – Teenage Fear
whatfunk – Flight
whatfunk – Silhouette
4 Image Tutorial Avee Music Player (Lite) App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
How to Install Avee Music Player (Lite) on a PC Windows?
Since Avee Music Player (Lite) is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Avee Music Player (Lite) App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Avee Music Player (Lite)
1.2.73-liteby following Download Avee Music Player (Lite) 1.2.73-lite
- Open the Avee Music Player (Lite) that you finished download before and double click the Avee Music Player (Lite) app, and you will able to use Avee Music Player (Lite) App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Avee Music Player (Lite) App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Avee Music Player (Lite) for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Avee Music Player (Lite) App/Apk work on PC?
The app Avee Music Player (Lite) works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.