Khan Academy allows you to learn almost anything for free.
– You can learn anything – for free: Over 10,000 videos and explanations at your fingertips in math, science, economics, history, and much, much more
– Sharpen your skills: over 40,000 interactive Common Core aligned practice questions are included with instant feedback and step-by-step hints. Follow along with what you’re learning in school or practice at your own pace
– Quickly find what you need: Redesigned navigation and search make it faster to find what you want
– Keep learning even when you’re offline: Bookmark your favorite content to “Your List” for easy access, and download it to keep learning even when you’re not connected to the internet.
– Pick up where you left off: Your learning syncs between your Android and khanacademy.org, so your progress is always up-to-date
Learn using videos, interactive exercises, and in-depth articles in math (arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, calculus, linear algebra), science (biology, chemistry, physics), economics, and even the humanities with playlists on art history, civics, finance, and more.
Spend an afternoon brushing up on statistics. Discover how the Krebs cycle works. Learn about the fundamentals of music notation. Prepare for the upcoming SAT, GMAT, or MCAT. Or, if you’re feeling particularly adventurous, learn how fire stick farming changed the landscape of Australia.
It doesn’t matter if you are a student, teacher, home-schooler, principal, adult returning to the classroom after 20 years, or a friendly alien just trying to get a leg up in earthly biology—Khan Academy’s materials and resources are available to you completely free of charge.
Head over to www.khanacademy.org to learn more.
5 Image Tutorial Khan Academy App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download
How to Install Khan Academy on a PC Windows?
Since Khan Academy is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Khan Academy App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Khan Academy
by following Download Khan Academy
- Open the Khan Academy that you finished download before and double click the Khan Academy app, and you will able to use Khan Academy App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Khan Academy App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Khan Academy for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Khan Academy App/Apk work on PC?
The app Khan Academy works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.