Shopping Expenses is simple to use, designedto record and organize many expenses as you want on aproject.
• You can edit or delete the records you have created.
• Create a project for a particular event such as: a party,construction or home renovation, buying pantry, summer vacation,expenses of a month, etc.
• Assign an initial income for each project, all the expenses willbe deducted to this initial amount.
• The application displays a summary of your expenses grouped bycategory and your ending balance.
• If you need it you can protect your data with password.
• The application lets you create a backup of your database torestore your information if necessary.
How to Install Shopping Expenses on a PC Windows?
Since Shopping Expenses is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Shopping Expenses App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Shopping Expenses
1.3.14by following Download Shopping Expenses 1.3.14
- Open the Shopping Expenses that you finished download before and double click the Shopping Expenses app, and you will able to use Shopping Expenses App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Shopping Expenses App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Shopping Expenses for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Shopping Expenses App/Apk work on PC?
The app Shopping Expenses works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.