Just join a participating in-store McDonald’sWiFi network, launch the app and start browsing.
– Discover other McDonald’s stores across Cape Town
– Play our new Space Hopper game. Can you get the highestscore?
– Find the latest McDonald’s promotional offers
– Leave Feedback for McDonald’s
– Play the Spin and Win Game
How to Install McDonald’s CT Wi-Fi on a PC Windows?
Since McDonald’s CT Wi-Fi is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link McDonald’s CT Wi-Fi App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download McDonald’s CT Wi-Fi
1.1.61by following Download McDonald’s CT Wi-Fi 1.1.61
- Open the McDonald’s CT Wi-Fi that you finished download before and double click the McDonald’s CT Wi-Fi app, and you will able to use McDonald’s CT Wi-Fi App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running McDonald’s CT Wi-Fi App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using McDonald’s CT Wi-Fi for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the McDonald’s CT Wi-Fi App/Apk work on PC?
The app McDonald’s CT Wi-Fi works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.