Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get areminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo onthe go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of aposter, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later insearch. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list foryourself, and share it with friends and family.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time?Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find itlater.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes withothers and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get onwith your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simplesearch will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables.Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so yourthoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-basedreminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to thestore.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find itin the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to set and fire location-basedreminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to theirnotes.
How to Install Google Keep on a PC Windows?
Since Google Keep is basically designed for android platform, it is essential to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows based PC to make this app run perfecly.
- Download Bluestack Installer and Install it.
- After the BlueStack Android Emulator is installed, open the the browser that avaliable on menu. And type https://appforpcwindows.download Also you can directly click this link Google Keep App Apk For PC Windows 10 8 7 Download for your browser. Alternative way, Just download Google Keep
by following Download Google Keep
- Open the Google Keep that you finished download before and double click the Google Keep app, and you will able to use Google Keep App For your PC Windows 10, 8 or 7.
PC requirements for running Google Keep App On Dekstop/Laptop
To start using Google Keep for PC + BlueStacks emulator functionality can only maintain on PC (under Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10 versions) under certain conditions. The appliance must have a good and authentic graphics card, along with minimum 2GB RAM.
How does the Google Keep App/Apk work on PC?
The app Google Keep works in the same manner as it is applicable on other devices; especially driven on android and iOs platforms. However, BlueStacks becomes necessary for proper functioning of this utility application.